The Shiller Preyar Law Offices are dedicated to social justice issues on a local scale in the Chicagoland area as well as on a national scale. Our blog is a useful space to keep up with current legal news, firm updates and upcoming events.
Shiller*Preyar's 2011 Successes
Shiller*Preyar had a good year. Check out what we accomplished in 2011 and wish us luck in 2012!
- Received payment and judgment entered for $150,000 in Marcus Rodriguez v. Chicago
- Judgment entered and payment received for $100,000 in Al Williams v. Chicago
- Settlement for $50,000 in Rosario v. Chicago
- Final Settlement for $650,000 received in Candice Williams v. Crete-Monee
- Settlement for undisclosed amount in Rivera v. Melrose Park
- Judgment for $3,001 in Richardson v. Macon
- Settlement for $22,500 in Olivetti v. Bridgeview
- Settlement in Tobey v. Smart Bar
- Settlement in Villegas v. Yellow Cab
- Settlement in Brown v. Cook County